Modify roto's feather for multiple control point

Hi, i’m Nuke user and this is the first time i use Natron. To be honest i’m very surprised with how similar these 2 apps are. Great software by the way, i hope Natron will get bigger and stronger.

I have some questions : i create a roto node and i want to know how can i expand/modify the feather for multiple points at the same time ? Ussually in nuke , i can select multiple points and do shift+drag the handle. That way i can edit the feather for that selected points. But seems it doesn’t work in Natron. Is there any way around ? do i have to edit it one by one ?

If i select all points, i can then modify it using the bounding box control… but i can’t find a way to rotate that box. How to rotate it ?

if i clone a node and have multiple cloning, if i disable the node, i only disable the selected node. How can i disable the node and all the cloning at once ? i maybe can select multiple then disable them. But there’s the case where the clones are spread across the network, that’s impossible for me to do the box selection to select them. it will be great if there’s a modifier key. For example ‘d’ for disable then ctrl-d to disable node and all its cloning together. This is faster way rather than have to select them first.

Thanks

If i select all points, i can then modify it using the bounding box
control… but i can’t find a way to rotate that box. How to rotate it ?

You can access rotate and skew by keeping the ctrl key pressed…
For the others questions you asked I’ve got no idea :slight_smile:

There’s a feature request that was posted to enable controlling the feather of all control points at once but it’s not implemented.
Rotate is achieved by holding down CTRL while dragging the corner of the bounding box.
In Natron2 cloning does not clone the parameters in the “Node” tab of the settings panel. You can manually link the “Disable node” parameter to another node with a right click->link to…

In Natron 3 all parameters are cloned anyway.